The Glorious Prodigal #24 Paperback – Oct 15 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Strong characterizations make this an outstanding story of faith and forgiveness. It touched my heart." -- Rendezvous, January 2001
About the Author
GILBERT MORRIS was a pastor before becoming an English professor and earning a Ph.D. at the University of Arkansas. Gilbert has been a consistent bestselling author for many years. He and his wife live in Gulf Shores, Alabama. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Stuart's hopelessly addicted to seeing a woman who's definately not his wife and not good for him. When things get crazy, it's Stuart who lands in jail. The slammar's not normally the best place to find God, but he manages it and turns his life around. But will his faithful wife have him back? Will his children remember him? Can the past be buried by grace or will resentment reign? Find out.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction > Historical