|1. The Gray Race|
|2. Them And Us|
|3. A Walk|
|5. Punk Rock Song|
|6. Empty Causes|
|7. Nobody Listens|
|8. Pity The Dead|
|9. Spirit Shine|
|10. The Streets Of America|
|11. Ten In 2010|
|13. Drunk Sincerity|
|14. Come Join Us|
A Walk, Ten in 2010, Pity the Dead, Punk Rock Song, and my personal favorite from this album, Come Join Us, are among their best works in years, and the rest of this album, though not incredible, is solid. Pick it up.
The Gray Race is unlike any other punk album I've heard. All the lyrics are actually meaningful, and the music matches them flawlessly. Why can't more bands be like Bad Religion? Instead, all we get these days are little "nobody understand me. I am alone" bands like Staind and "angry" bands like stupid Korn and Slipknot. People must be really stupid to not recognize Bad Religion as one of the best bands that were around in the 80's and 90's.
Tracks that stand out the most to me are:
-The Gray Race (what a way to start off the album)
-Them and Us
-Pity the Dead
-Ten in 2010
-Come Join Us
My only complaint is that the songs are too short. The longest one is a little over 3 minutes. Oh well, at least the tracks don't drag on. This is the kind of album you can listen to over and over again. If this is considered their "worst", I can only imagine how great their others are. So with that in mind, I'll be going for those very soon. But The Gray Race is still awesome, as it kicks Ewok-ass.
This is an overall great CD with some of there best songs. Actually my favorite song is off this CD, Pity the dead, but i like the tested version better. If you want the best cd ever get tested.
1. The Gray Race (10/10) excellent start to the album.
2. Them And Us (7/10) used on the Video Game Crazy Taxi I think
3. A Walk (6/10) This one is played at Anaheim Angel's games
4. Parallel (6/10)
5. Punk Rock Song (9/10) Melodic, catchy and the lyrics are great.
6. Empty Causes (8/10)
7. Nobody Listens (8/10)
8. Pity The Dead (10/10) Quite possibly the strongest of the album, it's a great song.
9. Spirit Shine (6/10)
10. The Streets Of America (8/10) Kind of a repetitive riff.
11. Ten In 2010 (8/10) Also on Crazy Taxi
12. Victory (7/10)
13. Drunk Sincerity (10/10) One of my favorite's by the band.
14. Come Join Us 10/10)
15. Cease (10/10)