- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Harpsichord and Clavichord: An Encyclopedia Hardcover – Mar 31 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By C C DA SILVA - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
An invaluable reference book for every player and enthusiast of the harpsichord and clavichord covering every aspect of these instruments, from composers to how these delicate keyboards produce sound! A "must-have" for the classical player who wants in-depth knowledge about his instrument!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Antiques & Collectibles
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Art
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Music
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Instrumentation > Keyboard
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music