Top 5 reasons anyone would enjoy The Hating Game:
5. It's original. So many rom-com/chick lit books are all the same. I've never seen anything like The Hating Game, and yet it still has the fun, feel-good factor you want from a rom-com.
4. No stereotyped characters, no women that are too stupid to live, no men with throbbing, well, anything. The main character is anything but loveable in the beginning, and yet I connected with her. I really enjoyed the journey she went on in the book. This book is fun, wacky, and sometimes sweet, but it also has depth.
3. A hilarious look behind the scenes of a reality TV show. If you've ever watched a show like Four Weddings or The Bachelor and felt smugly superior, then this book will make you laugh out loud.
2. It's just a hella good read.
1. Every time someone buys a copy of The Hating Game, a TV producer chokes on a sausage. (Okay, that's only going to be funny if you've read the book-So go read it!)