This is a Ben Stiller movie with a difference! This time, he's not an unlikeable, whiny, obnoxious, accident-prone loser, but an unlikeable, whiny, obnoxious loser, with an accident-prone wife. BIG difference!
Short Attention Span Summary (SASS)
1. Boy has commitment issues
2. Boy meets girl during purse-snatching incident (her purse, not his)
3. Boy listens to advice from hen-pecked best friend and typecast real-life dad (truth being stranger than fiction, blood being thicker than getting than another actor)
4. Boy marries girl
5. Girl has issues bigger than boy's issues (Impossible, but true)
6. Boy meets girl while on Mexican honeymoon
7. Usual Stiller shenanigans follow
8. Boy still has commitment issues
Recommended for fans of foul-mouthed slapstick, unfunny situations and the Stiller father-son duo, but not for anybody else. One extra point given for the soundtrack.