The Homo Handbook Paperback – Oct 7 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judy Carter is an author, speaking/comedy coach, and speaker. Her message of using comedy techniques to decrease cubicle stress makes Carter an in-demand speaker for Fortune 500 companies where her keynotes entertain and inspire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Certainly useful if you are closeted, alone and scared, but also worth a look or two if you have rushed out without getting organized first (as I, and probably many others did!).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction > Coming Out
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction > Sexuality > Instruction, Lesbian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex > Sex Instruction > Lesbians
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Self-Help & Psychology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation