The Ibs Breakthrough: Healing Irritable Bowel Syndrome for Good with Ancient Chinese Medicine Paperback – 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Leigh Fortson has been writing for 13 years. Her interest in health and alternative medicine was sparked when her own experience with IBS was healed by complementary methods. She currently lives and writes in Western Colorado.
Bing Lee, Dipl. Ac. has been practicing Chinese medicine since 1986. His knowledge and practice includes ancient techniques that can reveal the source of imbalance, and provide insight into true healing and ongoing health. Lee was educated at The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, and is certified from the The National Commission for Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). He lives and practices in Colorado.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Abdominal
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Books > History > Ancient > China
- Books > History > Asia > China > Ancient
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology