The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Animals of America Hardcover – Mar 13 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Jackson is an experienced author of natural history and science books. Since graduating with a degree in zoology from Bristol University, he has worked at Jersey Zoo and has been involved in the conservation of endangered wildlife in Zimbabwe. As a travel journalist, he has explored the wondrous Galapagos Islands and the Amazonian rainforests. Tom's published works include: Tropical Forest (Raintree); Nature Factfile: Monkeys (Southwater); The World Encyclopedia of Animals and Parrots, Tropical and Rainforest Birds (both published by Lorenz Books). Michael Chinery the consultant, studied botany, zoology, geology and anthropology at Cambridge University, England. He has worked as an editor on a science magazine for young people, and on a number of British wildlife magazines. As a freelance writer and editor, he has contributed numerous articles to natural history magazines, written and edited definitive field guides, and has acted as a consultant for the Lorenz Books Nature Watch series. His published works include The Hunt for Food (Southwater); Guide to the Wildlife of Britain and Europe (Kingfisher Field Guides); and Natural History of the Garden (Collins).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Veterinary
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Mammals
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Reptiles
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Wildlife
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Animals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Wildlife