- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Imaginary: A Phenomenological Psychology of the Imagination Paperback – Apr 21 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-80). The foremost French thinker and writer of the early post-war years. His books have exerted enormous influence in philosophy, literature, art and politics.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Consciousness & Thought
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Existentialism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Humanism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Phenomenology
- Books > Textbooks