The Art of Influencing and Selling Paperback – Feb 28 2013
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The sheer amount of practical advice on influencing and selling packed into this 'Guru in a Bottle' book must make it a magnum at the very latest. Ardi Kolah nails some of the central issues for all sales and marketing people: the power and central role of emotion in buying decisions, the importance of listening and the need to focus, relentlessly, on your customer. It's a relief to read that I've been doing a few things properly over the years -- I still wish I'd had this book from the beginning." --Andy Maslen, author of Write to Sell
"The Guru range of books is all about going back to basics and perfecting the important basic skills as well as refining tried and tested techniques so that you can stay one step ahead of the crowd. There are lots of fresh insights and practical, usable tools which will help you to sell more and better. Some very useful advice here." --Rebecca Harding, The Sun
A toolkit for enhancing one's sales results through persuasion and collaborationSee all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling