- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Integration of Process Design and Control Hardcover – May 6 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This book has been well-structured in that it is much more than just a collection of papers in this area. Gives a good summary of the state-of-the-art in the integration of design and control and would be a useful reference for pratitioners who are either interested in process control or in designing processes that are easier to control"
Professor Nilay Shah, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND DESIGN, September 2005
A Volume in the Computer Aided Chemical Engineering Series.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The integration of process design and control aims at identifying design decisions that would potentially generate and inherit possible trouble to the dynamic performance of the control system. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Design Tools & Techniques
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biochemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Plant Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Process Dynamics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry