The perfect humor book for the hip, ironic, stress-filled new millennium.
Stress. You've admired it in your friends, you've envied it in your co-workers--now you, too, can get it, and get it good in The Joy Of Stress.
With this manual at your side, you can now
* Cultivate a profound, unshakable belief in your own hideous inadequacies
* Exercise your way to stress by inducing those physical symptoms so essential to a fine-tuned anxiety
* Develop an ever-expanding awareness of your irredeemable flaws as a human being
* Learn to contemplate every failure, even the smallest, between three and five in the morning
* Wallow in unproductive, endless worrying about airplanes, automobiles, sex, your job, your nose, your toes, and the fact that your diet isn't working
Finally, the key to achieving those high levels of stress you never before could enjoy. At last--the self-help book to help make yourself helpless.