Once upon a time, the government of Saudi Arabia granted permission for an American company to dig some exploratory holes around the country. As luck would have it, instead of water they found oil, and lots of it, and so began the Arabian American Oil Company (Aramco.) This discovery and the resulting agreements for profit sharing gave the Saudi monarchy the wherewithal to purchase yachts with gold toilets and other such necessities, but also brought about the hatred of certain fundamentalists.
Short Attention Span Summary (SASS):
1. Terrorists attack the residential compound of an American oil company, killing many innocent people
2. FBI team of Jamie Foxx (team leader), Jennifer Garner (forensics), Chris Cooper (demolitions) and Jason Bateman (intel analyst) have five days to find out whodunit
3. Middle of movie takes a while to get around to the point, establish relationships, sort through debris, find clues and create a speaking role for Jeremy Piven.
4. Ending rocks
1. Somewhat political, but not overly so
2. Somewhat religious, but not overly so
3. Extremely moving at times, with characters from both sides freely showing their emotions
4. Well acted in most cases
5. Great beginning and end, but a little too much left in the middle
6. Recommended for those who like well-acted action movies with a political/religious slant and not much of a plot