- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law Paperback – Nov 6 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Saladin Meckled-Garcia is Director of the MA in Human Rights at UCL. His main area of work is political theory and philosophy, concentrating on human rights and international justice. He has published work in the areas of international justice, human rights, toleration and neutrality, ethics and the market.
Basak Cali is a senior research fellow and lecturer in human rights at the School of Public Policy, UCL. She is engaged in research on human rights theory and law. Her current work includes research into the effects of local human rights organisations on domestic human rights debates, and how this is affected by international human rights agencies and organisations.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Current Affairs
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations