The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Set in an era after the events in The Ocarina Of Time, this incredible adventure takes a different young hero named Link on an all-new quest.
- Link's sister Aryll has been taken by a monstrous bird. Link sets sail to track down the bird and get her back -- setting him on a quest that will make him as much a legend as his namesake.
- As you face monsters and try to think your way around obstacles, you'll earn the Wind Waker -- a special conductor's baton that controls the winds.
- Incredible new combat engine with exciting new moves like the parry attack.
- Addictive mini-games and side quests will help you earn rupees.
- Platform: GameCube
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Legend of Zelda series practically defined adventure gaming for an entire generation. Link, the hero of the adventure games, delighted millions by starring in games for each Nintendo console from the NES and Super NES to the Nintendo 64. Link brings this beloved franchise to the Nintendo GameCube in The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and he's more animated than ever.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sail around on a boat, as you fight submarines, dig up treasure, and defeat enemies on sea platforms. Of course most of the game takes place on islands!
Most recent customer reviews
There alot of things in the game i dont even know a negative but here i got 1st of all i love art i love to draw but the graphic style of this game was amazing it's like the whole... Read morePublished on Feb. 19 2013 by Kruz
This is an awsome and entertaining game. It's a bit easier than the past Zelda games but still great. Worth the money since it takes about 25 hrs+ to finish the game. Read morePublished on Dec 18 2004 by paperbagprincess2000
This game is totally awesome!!! The new feature that rocks is that you get to sail around the seas. The object of the game is to get your sister back that was stolen from Ganon's... Read morePublished on Nov. 21 2004