Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: HardcoverChange

on March 28, 2000
This book is very handy in assisting our more modern society with the fine details of everyday dining. There are eight chapters dealing with subjects such as dos and don'ts, table talk, the business meal, eating various foods, a step-by-step explanation of meal courses, forms of service, and more. I love pages 26-27 -- they are probably the higlight of the book: a graphic display of a formal place setting. It is amazing that so much information is presented in such a small book, yet it is not difficult to read. Questions, both large and small, are answered in the first chapter, and the rest of the book gives wonderful detailed information, descriptions and examples.
I purchased these books for use with the college scholars I assist on our campus. The miniature size is handy, yet may not be well-received by men who, like the women, enjoy receiving this information. I recommend this book without hesitation, especially when given as a gift to our younger generation.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse