* the different types of pantry and how to choose the one that will suit you
* how to squeeze a pantry into your home, even if your kitchen is small
* how to choose pantry shelving and other fittings
* how to stock and organize your pantry to make best use of it
* how to get rid of pantry pests like flour moths
* and much more!
Pantries are a popular trend in kitchen design and a very useful kitchen feature. Whether you cook from scratch and preserve your own food, use largely convenience foods and rely on the microwave, or anything in between, this how-to guide can help you save money and time by storing and organizing your food stocks more efficiently.
42 pages, 11,500 words