- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Moral of the Story: Literature and Public Ethics Hardcover – Sep 20 2000
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
[A] noteworthy addition to the growing literature on the relationship between art and politics. (American Political Science Review)
About the Author
Henry T. Edmondson III is Professor in the Department of Government at Georgia College & State University.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction > Philosophy
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > 19th Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > Ethics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History