The Mother Lode: A Celebration of California's Gold Country. Revised and Updated Paperback – May 1 1999
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
By mamaschreibof4 - Published on Amazon.com
I love this book. When I first saw it, I realized I needed one for our family. My children were born in Tuolumne County and we have since moved away but come back to visit once a year. I want them to remember the beauty we saw everyday. Only this book shows the true essence of this incredible area. I have decided that I will need to buy a book for each of my children so they will have one when they become adults. Yes, it is that good of a book!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Ben - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Some beautiful photography here. A good tabletop book. I was hoping for more of a gold mining focus but this has a wonderful variety of what has made the gold country what it is today.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > United States
- Books > Education & Reference > Genealogy > United States > California
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > United States > 19th Century
- Books > Travel > North America
- Books > Travel > United States > Regions > West
- Books > Travel > United States > States > California