- Who St. Patrick really was
- The story behind "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
- Scandals in the Irish church
- Coming to America and the real gangs of New York
- The spooky truth behind changelings, leprechauns, and fairies
Complete with an Irish language primer and pronunciation guide, this book is an informative pot of gold for everyone who loves the Irish!
About the Author
Amy Hackney Blackwell graduated from Duke University with degrees in History and Medieval and Renaissance Studies, with a concentration in the history and literature of the British Isles. She received an MA in Early Modern European History from Vanderbilt.