The Ocean Ranger: Remaking the Promise of Oil Paperback – Mar 1 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
<DIV></DIV><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>"This is an extraordinary book. Dodd's discussion of personal injury litigation and the role of monetary compensation, or 'blood money,' should be mandatory reading for all first-year law students." —Eric Tucker, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
About the Author
Susan Dodd is an assistant professor in the Foundation Year Program at the University of King’s College. She lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Disaster Relief
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Safety & Health
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences