An organized kitchen is the salvation every busy cook needs! You'll save yourself time, money, and stressall while whipping up delicious, healthy meals your family and friends will love.
From aprons to zesters, this book provides an A-Z of simple shortcuts that will make all the difference, including:
- Shelf and storage strategies
- Five-minute kitchen feng shui
- When to clean whatwith what
- The right tools for the right tasks
- The truth about freezing food
- Meal plans that really work
- Ten foolproof, must-know recipeswith endless variations
- The good-enough stocked pantry
- Leftovers you'll really want to eat
With tips and tricks from master chefs (think Julia Child's pegboard) and real-life home chefs (think Grandma's ingenious pasta pots), this is the only kitchen/food/life organizer you need to streamline your kitchenonce and for all!
The Organized Kitchen: Because you can minimize cooking time and maximize good taste!
About the Author
Brette Sember, the author of The Parchment Paper Cookbook and The Muffin Tin Cookbook, is the owner of the blog www.MarthaAndMe.net, where she informally apprenticed herself to Martha Stewart for a year and reorganized her entire kitchen and other areas of her home, based on Martha's advice. She is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals, and the American Society of Journalists and Authors; she was also the recipient of a Mothers at Home Media Award and a Ben Franklin Award finalist.