- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try Paperback – Apr 1 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The example quiz on the end of each chapter and the final exam on the end of the book are very useful and I think that they have helped me to pass exam.
Another thing is, that there are formulas that you need to know on the exam which you can find in this book, and are not in a PMBOK
This book is providing a simple but very instructive way for the PMP exam and how to pass it; in the same time it covers almost everything about PMI methodologies.
I read the book and followed all the author advises there (including the most important one; understanding and mastering the concepts) and went to pass through the PMP exam in my first try... all this within a month period of time!
Thank you Andy; you've been a good teacher.
Most recent customer reviews
The literature from Andy Crowe truly assisted in the framework knowledge necessary to pass the exam.Published 13 months ago by S M
I used this book to pass my PMP test, it is based on the original PMBOK 4th edition. Highly recommended!Published on July 19 2013 by Evgeny Voutchkov
I read widely for the PMP exam, and can say that Andy Crow's material is one of the best source of PMP knowledge that I used pass the PMP exam. Read morePublished on July 14 2013 by Faith-Hope-Love
Good layout of materials categories and info covered. Useful book to pass the exam with several sample exams to leverage.Published on June 27 2013 by Alma S
I never read about PM previously and I read this book within one week and did the 35 contact hours included with the book in another week and I passed the exam the first time. Read morePublished on June 2 2012 by Al-Rawi
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Project Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > PMP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Project Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems