The Parent's Book about Bullying: Changing the Course of Your Child's Life Paperback – Sep 15 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Impassioned and insightful, William Voors shatters the myths that lead to societal complacency about bullying. -- Alex J. Packer, Ph. D., Author, Parenting One Day at a Time
The Parents Book about Bullying is an indispensable tool for everyone affected by the bullying epidemic. -- Thomas Brown, Founder, The Broken Toy Project
This book provides valuable insight in dealing with a painful family problem thats finally being given the attention it deserves. -- Abigail Van Buren (Dear Abby)
About the Author
William Voors, a licensed clinical social worker, is the director of Covington Creek Counseling and Wellness Services. A member of the National Association of Social Workers, Voors has been in clinical practice for nearly twenty years. He has presented public workshops on a wide range of psychological issues, facilitated training for professional therapists, and served as a practicum field instructor for Indiana University. Voors lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief > Grief & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Conflict Management
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Discipline
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Children