Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on December 24, 2002
I love this book because each page is chock-full if ideas and inspirations. The author makes you feel as if your mama has her arms around you and is telling you that everything is gonna be alright. Along with the many recipes, there are suggestions for making your life fuller and richer, in every way, every day.
The ONLY complaint I have is that so many of the recipes are fattening and not very good for you. YES, I KNOW that this book is about comfort & joy, but loving yourself means also taking good care of yourself, so I DO wish there were more recipes that were lower in fat, higher in nutrients.
But for occasional calories-rich treats and anytime self-hugs, this book is great!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 30, 2003
I bought this for my sister when she was going through a stressful time and of course I read it before I sent it to her. I loved it. And she told me later that it was just what she needed. She loved it. We both loved it.
It is a delightful, cheery book with sweet messages about living life fully.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again