The Psychology of Economic Decisions: Volume Two: Reasons and Choices Paperback – Aug 4 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
About the Author
Isabelle Brocas is Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California, and Assistant Professor (on leave) at the Free University of Brussels. She is also a research affiliate at CEPR, a research advisor at EERC (Russia), and co-editor of the 'Annals of Marie Curie Fellows Association'. Juan D. Carrillo is Associate Professor at the University of Southern California, and is currently on leave from the Free University of Brussels. He is also a research affiliate at CEPR, a research advisor at EERC (Russia), and Associate Editor of the Spanish Economic Review.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Consciousness & Thought
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Behavioural Psychology