The Reef Set: Florida Caribbean Bahamas Hardcover – Oct 1 2002
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Each entry has complete information on the fish, creature or coral from size, depth, range and habitat to the level of concern that a diver should have for their safety around it. If you snorkel, dive or just have an interest in identification of the various things that you find on a reef then this set will give you everything you need to identify anything you find. Highly recommended.
Because of the colour prints, descriptions and layout of the books, I was able to find the most difficult of species we were trying to learn about in a very short period of time. I recommend this set to aument the Eugene H. Kaplan's (Peterson Field Guides) books on " Coral Reefs" and the "Southeastern and Caribbean Seashores."
Most recent customer reviews
Every dive shop in Caribbean has this reference set . Great pictures and descriptions . Takes the guess work out of identifying things in your own pictures . Love it !Published on April 26 2013 by Gary Dawson
I dive the caribbean a couple of times a year and have been looking for a comprehensive fish and creature identification book. This series goes way beyond my expectations.Published on Feb. 19 2013 by Tom Fulton
Very comprehensive ID collection covering fish and invertebrates. A must have for anyone looking to ID creatures from the Caribbean.Published on Dec 4 2011 by Conor
As a marine aquarium hobbyist I was disappointed with this set of books. It doesn't tell you much on the behaviour and characteristic of the fishes, invertebrates and corals. Read morePublished on Feb. 5 2003 by VINCENT TAN
If you need information on Carribean Reef Creatures/Fish/Coral, this is the only book you need.
As an underwater photographer, I am constantly using my set to identify fish... Read more
We met the trilogy in Little Cayman this year. We could identify everything we saw: coral, fish and creatures. It was our #1 priority for our next dive trip.Published on June 10 1999 by email@example.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Boxed Sets > Outdoors & Nature
- Books > Boxed Sets > Science
- Books > History > Americas > Caribbean & West Indies > Bahamas
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Coral Reefs
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Caribbean > Bahamas
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Scuba
- Books > Travel > United States > Regions > South