The Regionalization of Warfare Paperback – Jan 1 1985
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Brown is professor of political science, Southern Methodist University. His doctoral degree in political science is from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He has written extensively on national security policy and civil-military relations in Greece and Turkey, and his work has appeared in Armed Forces and Society; Air University Review; the International Journal of Public Administration; Polity, etc. Professor Brown is associate chairman of the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society and a fellow of the Royal United Services Institute.
William P. Snyder is associate professor of political science at Texas A&M University. A career military officer until his retirement in 1975, he is the author of The Politics of British Defense Policy, 1945-1962 and of several articles on defense and foreign policy issues. He is the organizer of the Southwestern Regional Program in National Security Affairs and has directed the program's activities since 1980.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century
- Books > History > Middle East > Iran
- Books > History > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > History > Middle East > Lebanon
- Books > History > Military
- Books > History > Military Science
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Military
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > United States
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Military Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government