- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Renewed, the Destroyed, and the Remade: The Three Thought Worlds of the Iroquois and the Huron, 1609-1650 Paperback – Nov 30 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Roger M. Carpenter is a Visiting Assistant Professor of History at Mount Holyoke College. His research is focused on the native peoples of the Northeast, the Great Lakes, and the eastern plains, and their reactions to contact with Europeans.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Native American
- Books > History > Americas > United States > Colonial Period
- Books > History > United States > Colonial Period
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > United States
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences