- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Rhetorical Nature of XML: Constructing Knowledge in Networked Environments Paperback – May 20 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
J.D. Applen is an associate professor of English at the University of Central Florida. His scholarly interests include XML and archiving, knowledge management, hypertext theory, the history of texts and technology, and the rhetoric of science and technology. He received his doctorate from the University of Arizona.
Rudy McDaniel is an assistant professor of Digital Media at the University of Central Florida. His research interests include XML, narrative theory, video game technologies, and knowledge management frameworks. He received his doctorate from the University of Central Florida’s Texts and Technology program.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > XML
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Technical
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Technical Thinking & Writing
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics