- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Right Choice: Making Ethical Decisions on the Job Paperback – Feb 15 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This book fills a void in the market for accessible but comprehensive introductory ethics texts for business students. I no longer have to walk the line between over-facing my students with complicated philosophical theory, and cheating them out of exposure to the rich history of ethical thought."
- Pamela MacCormick, Business Department, Nova Scotia Community College
"The text is well written and balances in its approach to theory and practice"
- Geoffrey Prince, School of Business, Centennial College of Applied Arts and Technology
"The text is very user friendly and provides relevant useable examples. It is written in language most students can adapt to and comprehend"
- Professor, Con Ed Business Management, Fanshawe College
"I thought the book represented a very good balance between theory, actual current situations and providing students with the opportunity to practise/discuss ethical situations"
- Michael Piczak, Business, Mohawk College
"Having read all of the chapters, I can say that there is material for everyone here, the serious academic student, the continuing education student, and the working person taking a workshop at their employer"
- Edmund Baumann, Business School, Humber College