The Road to Nissan: Flexibility, Quality, Teamwork Hardcover – Aug 1988
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Wickens explodes a few myths about Japanese style of management while at the same time vigorously challenging much recent Western Management thinking. The book provides fascinating, hard-hitting and even crusading material about the good, the bad and the ugly in British company boardrooms. It will raise quite a few eyebrows.' - Northern Echo 'an insight well worth sharing.' - The Journal '...a book of practical value. As such it deserves the close attention of anyone seriously concerned with how manufacturing companies in Britain can be run.' - M. Trevor, Times Higher Education Supplement 'Neither Harvey-Jones nor Wickens offer any quick fixes. They are infinitely more worth reading for that.' - G. Golzen, Sunday Times --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
He was an Honorary Professor at Kingston University Business School. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management