- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Second Brain: A Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestine Paperback – Nov 17 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Persuasive, impassioned... hopeful news [for those] suffering from functional bowel disease." -- -- New York TimesBook Review
"Persuasive, impassioned... hopeful news [for those] suffering from functional bowel disease." -- New York TimesBook Review
About the Author
Michael D. Gershon M.D., is chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons at the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also recommended: Biological Treatments for Autism, Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management,
Most recent customer reviews
Clearly the author is very knowledgeable. The book reads more like a medical textbook than a laymans read.Published 7 months ago by Michelle Ryder
Another interesting book that allowed me to understand that we do have a second brain and that it is a bery important one.Published 18 months ago by Jacques Paquin
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Abdominal
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology