- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Signifier Pointing at the Moon: Psychoanalysis and Zen Buddhism Paperback – Jun 14 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Challenging and stimulating, opens fresh channels of experience as it clears old battlefields. One of the best books on the dialogue between Buddhism and psychoanalysis that I've read. The main interlocutors are Mahayana Buddhism's "no self" and Lacan's "empty subject", with intriguing insights on every page. Mesmerising and enlightening.'- Michael Eigen, Author, Kabbalah and Psychoanalysis
About the Author
Raul Moncayo is Training Director for Mission Mental Health, San Francisco Department of Public Health Research Faculty at Alliant University (California School of Professional Psychology)and Training Analyst of the Lacanian School of Psychoanalysis in Berkeley, California; Private Practice of Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy, Consultation, and Supervision.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology