biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 1, 2011
one Granddaughter will not eat many foods and this book helps to make the diet much more balanced by being able to incorporate them into different meals.
on January 4, 2014
I probably had over anticipated this book, because when it arrived & I read it, I was disappointed. Great theory, but it seemed to boil down to one basic idea. Cook, then mash, some vegetables until they are unrecognizable mush, and then stir them into whatever else you are cooking. Too much mashed cauliflower in the mac 'n cheese, and my bet is the kids will notice it! I applaud the concept, but I was disappointed in the execution.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
this is a great book for hiding veggies is everyday meals. The make ahead purees make is fast and easy to put veggies into any meal.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 13, 2013
I also purchased the Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids and Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. In comparison I found that the Sneaky Chef books require more work whereas the Jessica Seinfeld book is simple and effortless.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse