The Social Semiotics of Mass Communication Paperback – May 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"'An original and thought-provoking application of the neglected tradition of Peircean semiotics to the systematic study of media reception' "- David Morley, Reader in Communications, Goldsmiths College, University of London Jensen's book offers a number of valuable theoretical and methodological tools for anyone wanting to develop ethnographic and qualitative research into media and audiences, providing many useful ways forward as well as many insights into the philosophical underpinnings of communication research as it relates to the media in social context' - Journal of Communication
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences