The Spectacle of Democracy: Spanish Television, Nationalism, and Political Transition Hardcover – Nov 1994
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital technology to make long-unavailable books once again accessible to scholars, students, researchers, and general readers. Rich with historical and cultural value, these works are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions. The books offered through Minnesota Archive Editions are produced in limited quantities according to customer demand and are available through select distribution partners.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Richard Maxwell is a professor and chair of the Department of Media Studies at Queens College. He received his BA from the University of California at San Diego and his MA and PhD from the University of Wisconsin. He has previously taught at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and Northwestern University . His recent publications include Herbert Schiller (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003) and the co-authored Global Hollywood 2 (British Film Institute, 2005).--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Government
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > History
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > History > Europe > Spain
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Video > Technical
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication > Media & Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Television & Video