- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Trapper's Bible: Traps, Snares & Pathguards Paperback – Feb 1 1987
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you never did any snareing before then this will show you one.
The section on defensive traps (i.e. Human targets) was a bit of a laugh. They'd work fine, just an odd subject I felt. Could have spent more time on more useful subjects.
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered this quick read of a book along with a couple Tom Brown guide books. They all arrived in one package as I had requested the group shipping method. Read morePublished on Dec 2 2013 by Myles
it was written for a beginner . so i thought it was to little of a read for the money i payedPublished on July 24 2013 by louise morris
I have read all of Mr. Martin's books and I highly recommend them. Trapper's Bible is excellent as well as Into The Primitive, both of which are available here at Amazon. Read morePublished on July 5 1999
Not the run of the mill trapping or survival book. Contains unique information I have not seen in other books of this genre'. To the author: Excellent job! Researched in detail!Published on June 29 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land > Hunting & Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Books > Textbooks