The Tube Amp Book: Deluxe Revised Edition Spiral-bound – Sep 1 2003
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
George Alessandro's amps differ from many of those in what have come to be called the 'boutique' market, partly because his designs are less directly based on the usual classic vintage tube amps (tweed Fenders, Marshall JTMs, Vox AC30s . . .) than most others, and partly because he has so closely aligned his work with the esthetics of the high-end tube audio world. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Quite a few of the printed schematics in the book are extremely hard to read (even with a magnifying glass.)
I have the 4.1 edition and will have to hang onto it as the images printed there for the most part are superior to those in the new edition. It's a shame that the Quality Control is so poor in this critical/essential publication. Did no-one check this out before it was shipped for production?
The schematics are not very legible and many contain known errors. For this price, he could at least get that part right. I don't recommend this book unless you cannot find a needed schematic or layout anywhere else.
Most recent customer reviews
Great book, I was surprised at how heavy it was and how well constructed it is.Published 16 months ago by Jay Walt
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Manufacturing
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Business
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Popular
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Recording & Sound
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Music
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology