The Two Destinies
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
William Wilkie Collins (8 January 1824–23 September 1889) was an English novelist, playwright, and author of short stories. He was very popular during the Victorian era and wrote 30 novels, more than 60 short stories, 14 plays, and more than 100 nonfiction essays. Collins was a lifelong friend of Charles Dickens. The two collaborated on several dramatic and fictional works, and some of Collins's plays were performed by Dickens's acting company. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Authors, A-Z > ( C ) > Collins, Wilkie
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Classics
- Books > Audiobooks > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature