march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store boutiques-francophones sports Tools Family

on April 1, 2005
I've read so many book lately that inspired me, either because of hardships visited on the characters, or what they had to over come. Walker's 'The Color Purple" is one of these books, as is the great and exciting novel 'The Bark of the Dogwood" with its themes of child abuse and how one individual overcomes this. But "Unmistakable" is on a different level-one that transcends fiction. This is a feel good book that also delivers what is needed to make a positive change in your life. I loved the stories, the references for books and other helpful things, the way the book was organized, and how smoothly it read. Excellent and very inspiring!
on June 7, 2009
This book is great! It was like reading about my life story. Richardson makes so much sense. I followed along with it, pen in hand, so I could condense the information I was reading. I now notice more of the little signs of coincidences and grace, after reading this book. Towards the end of the book, she teaches how to meditate, which was very helpful when you are not able to relax your mind like me. We seem to have too much on the go these days, with little time for ourselves to relax. Richardson helps you to learn to take time for yourself and learn to get into the silence, where the healing takes place. If you are the type of person who keeps making the same mistakes and poor choices over and over again, you need to purchase this book. It's very helpful.
on October 6, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. So much of this book resonates with me and have referred to it time and time again. Very thoughtful and life changing if you take the time to really take it what's written and apply some of the practices.