Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on March 18, 2010
Just got my Unofficial guide color companion from amazon and it is amazing !!! I didn't tought that it would be that nice. I just started to read it and it is as fun to read as fun to see !! I live in Canada, so I can't get in WDW as often as I would want, so thoses books (I got some edition of the big one too) help me to tolerate the gap between 2 trips ! Oh, and for the one timer in WDW, got all the information you need for your trip there !!
on April 29, 2010
A great companion to the Unofficial Guide but a much quicker read. Lots of info, good pictures, and easy to use/find what you are looking for. Fun for the whole family to see pictures and read what's great or not-so-great about everything!
on March 6, 2011
This book has some nice pictures and great information on Disney World, it does not have touring plans or anything and does not have enough pictures of Disney food or the insides of restaurants.