Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Tools NFL

The Very Best Of
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$12.61+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 2, 2013
For many years I was hoping to find a proper collection of Jeff Healey's best. Oddly this was released in 2003 and I only found it this year.

My chief complaint is it seems to be missing a number of his biggest hits.

It features 5 tracks from his debut album but strangely Angel Eyes which was the biggest hit from that album. Went to #5 in the US even.
From his second album they only put one song and overlooked I Think I Love You Too Much which went #5 in Canada and the US.
Their are three songs from third album but not the top 10 song How Long Can A Man Be Strong and neither is Lost In Your Eyes included.
His fourth album which was all covers is perhaps over-represented with 7 songs here.
Roadhouse Blues and I'm Tore Down from the Roadhouse Soundtrack are likewise missing.
And there's nothing from his 5th album

If they ever felt like doing a volume 2 there is certainly quality leftover material to pick from.
on February 22, 2010
he Very Best Of by Jeff Band Healey
every album he has put out is good but if you are money limited this is the one to buy. It has all his radio hits. I bought for this reason. he was one of Canadas best guitar players, unfortunately he died last year. Another one gone before his time. You should really check him out, he had a style all to himself.
on September 13, 2013
the style of music was not was I thought it would be - was not what I expected it to be