- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Weeder's Digest: Identifying and Enjoying Edible Weeds Paperback – Jun 1 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“A delightful read: well organized, informative, and easy to use, successfully filling the hungry gap between books on gardening and those on foraging. . . . Highly recommended.” —Fergus Drennan, professional forager and writer
About the Author
Gail Harland was a state-registered dietitian for more than 10 years. She is a freelance writer and photographer with a regular poultry column in Cage & Aviary Birds magazine, is author of Photographing Your Garden and Grow It Yourself, and coauthor of The Tomato Book.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Herbs
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Botany