The Wholesome Baby Food Guide: Over 150 Easy, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes from Purees to Solids Paperback – Feb 21 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Maggie Meade writes and edits the top-rated baby food website www.wholesomebabyfood.com. She is the mother of three sons who enjoyed fresh homemade baby food throughout their introduction to solid foods.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
lots of helpful information throughout the book
i hope they come out with a finger food guide book!
Most recent customer reviews
Few recipes that I've tried from this book have been rejected by the baby so far.Published 6 months ago by Alena Khabarova
Loved the book, it really makes me excited for us starting food next week. The book is full of current information and recipesPublished 12 months ago by Lauren
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Pregnancy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Health & Nutrition