The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Political Sociology is a complete reference guide, reflecting the scope and quality of the discipline, and highlighting emerging topics in the field.
- Global in focus, offering up-to-date topics from an interdisciplinary, international set of scholars addressing key issues concerning globalization, social movements, and citizenship
- The majority of chapters are new, including those on environmental politics, international terrorism, security, corruption, and human rights
- Revises and updates all previously published chapters to include new themes and topics in political sociology
- Provides an overview of scholarship in the field, with chapters working independently and collectively to examine the full range of contributions to political sociology
- Offers a challenging yet accessible and complete reference guide for students and scholars