A Theory of Freedom: From the Psychology to the Politics of Agency Paperback – Sep 15 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Pettit is at Columbia University, New York.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
We saw in the Introduction that the language of freedom applies on the side of agency - the principal focus in this book - and on the side of the environment where agency is exercised. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Free Will & Determinism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities