I love having a cup of coffee in a travel mug to sip at my desk or in the car during drives. I misplaced my old favorite stainless steel mug, so had to go out and get a replacement. This one was a bit more than I wanted to pay (especially for something I might misplace!), but it works extremely well.
* Keeps coffee hot for a long time. In my old mug, the coffee cooled down very quickly, so you had to drink it fast.
* Can go in dishwasher, according to the instructions, although they do warn about it marring the finish. Old mug wasn't supposed to, but it did anyway.
* Cover is absolutely leak-proof when closed.
* Fits all the cup holders I have
* Keeps coffee so hot that I burned my lip first time using it.
* It isn't as comfortable drinking as from the old cup, and has a sharpish edge if used without the cover.
* Cover seems to have a lot of moving parts that may be problematic, although it is easily disassembled for cleaning.
Summary: It works extremely well - highly recommended.