- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People Paperback – Apr 14 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Susan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology, and a 30-year career in applying psychology to the design of technology. She has written several books on user-centered design. Her 2008 book, Neuro Web Design: What makes them click?, published by New Riders, applies the research on neuroscience to the design of web sites. A popular speaker and presenter, her nickname is "The Brain Lady". She is Chief of User Experience Strategy, Americas, at Human Factors International, and runs a popular blog: Whatmakesthemclick.net.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The science around design are interesting, and while Weinschenk struck a pretty good balance between theories and practise, I would've loved to see more practical examples of the theories in a typical life scenario.
The book is quite focused on web and interface design, and it would have been nice if the book indicated that more clearly, but I still feel the information within can be applied to most types of design. I'm still getting lots of good ideas.
Most recent customer reviews
a great read to understand you people look at the world around them and how they think about it. I read it twice–it was so good.Published 15 months ago by Guy Parsons
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology