Think and Grow Rich: The Master Mind Volume Paperback – Deckle Edge, Sep 29 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life."
--Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World
About the Author
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today’s motivational thinking.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Success